Posted on : April 20, 2020 Debt collection
Reporting to the Head of collections, the successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient collection of outstanding debts for various clients as per the set targets.
- Collection of overdue loans from assigned accounts.
- Advise customer on ways of clearing their debts while communicating to them on the importance of paying their debts and consequences of non-payment.
- Act as a mediator for disputes between customers and principals/Client. Provide customers with their correct account details e.g. balances, account numbers etc.
- Maintaining data integrity and keep customer details confidential
- Minimum qualification is a University Degree
- IT literate and tech savvy with devices
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self- motivated and be ready to work with minimum supervision
- Certificate of good conduct
- Confident, Persuasive, Persistence, Professionalism
- Good understanding of basic business principles
- Organized, goal oriented
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing
(Please note that all applicants MUST have tools that will facilitate them to work
remotely i.e. a working Laptop (preferably)or a desktop computer fully enabled with a reliable WIFI connection).
- Attractive commission based pay
- Should be available immediately
- Able to work from home i.e have a quiet home environment that is conducive for telephoning debtors
- *You may be required to report to the office for 5 days during orientation/training before you can be cleared to work remotely.
- (social distancing observed, masks and sanitizer will be provided)
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th April 2020 clearly marking – “Debt Collection”